Let's Get Personal: 3 Ways You Lose Touch & 3 Ways to Re-engage with Members
As more pressure has been placed on credit unions to be increase efficiency and add technology to serve members, staying in touch with them has become more complicated. We have worked with credit union across the country and found key factors that are making it more difficult to keep that personal relationship with members. And, the less bonding of members to your brand, the more likely they will shop around instead of turning back to you for their next financial need.
Maybe you've gone mobile, streamlined your branches, or established a call center. While adding efficiencies, those may make it harder to get members to see your marketing. Possibly making you lose touch, has your credit union:
- Added mobile banking, remote deposit capture and text alerts?
- Streamlined your branches with more automation, less tellers and centralized lending?
- Established a call center versus having phones ring in the branches?
In this 45-minute webinar, you'll hear (at least) 3 ways to get personal with your members again:
- How to get back in touch with your member who uses mobile or online with this 1 idea
- How to build relationships with this unique personal email touch
- How to go "old school" with a single cross-selling tip for front-line staff
The webinar recording is free but is password protected. Click here to email us and register to watch the webinar.